WE DEVELOP BESPOKE SOFTWARE TO SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS NEEDS
How do we do it at a sensible price?
We could take your idea and create a detailed specification with all final report/output details, required input data with data types and sizes and verification details, minimum and maximum value, etc.
Not forgetting processing paths, layouts, colours, images, internal calculations required and on and on……
In our experience there is never enough information and the end result is never what was originally needed.
The saying goes, you don’t know what you want until you have one and then see the shortcomings!
Our way is to cut out the detailed specifications and details and COST and work with you to achieve your desired outcome!
1. TELL US YOUR IDEA
2. LET US QUICKLY PROVIDE YOU WITH AN EXAMPLE FRAMEWORK
3. IF IT LOOKS GOOD, AGREE A FIXED PRICE! (YES FIXED!)
4. THEN WORK WITH US TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT BY GRADUALLY CUSTOMISING THE SYSTEM WITH YOUR FEEDBACK UNTIL YOU HAVE THE WORKING APPLICATION
Started by Brian Clarke in 1976 developing a Forth compiler for the BBC Micro (Split Forth)
Computaphile Software Solutions
Created in 1989 to provide on site support on PC’s and small networks
Progressed to meet a demand for low cost, practical bespoke software to suit particular business needs
Designed and created software solutions to a variety of companies: Power Stations, Hot Air Balloon Companies, Cleaning contractors, University ….
· Permit to Work Document Production – Power Stations – 20+ Locations, several companies
· Shift Rota Program – Power Stations
· Diploma Printing – for University
· Employee absence cover management with wages tracking and management – Cleaning Company
· Materials ordering system – Cleaning Company
· Flight Booking Systems for Hot Air Balloon Company – 10+
· Komax Wire Cutting Design Tool in Excel
· Bar Code Reader for Document Management
· Contactless Card Scanner for Logon to Software
· Plus other minor projects, email sender, database manager, etc,. etc.
Programming Languages Used:
· Pascal (Embarcadero Delphi)
· Visual Basic
· C, C++